Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wargame AirLand Battle Trainer +7 V13.05.29.2060001225 MrAntiFun









F1:Active Trainer
F2:Inf.Strategic Points
F3:Inf.Ammo
F4:Inf.Base Resources
F5:Inf.Fuel
F6:God Mode
F7:Inf.Support Resources
F8:Inf.Will Power



Important ;"You aren't allowed to copy this to other websites"

YouTube video link of the Trainer : Watch Now


Download Link Click Here




" Tested on Windows 7 64 Bit
Important : If You are running Windows 8 and you get the memory error simply go to the trainer "Troubleshoot Compatibility" or compatibility in properties then choose compatibility with Windows XP SP 2 ."
© Omar Iw Aka " MrAntiFun"

3 comments:

  1. I guess it's older version + your new activation mod for all new released trainers; someone asked you on youtube to get fresh updates from 3DM posted on their site/russian site
    btw domeniu ro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m Iranian so I can`t Speak English well...!!!
    This trainer on my system doesn't work..
    I check the version , that is ok..
    Where is my problem..؟
    ((ممنونم میشم کمک کنی))

    ReplyDelete

Latests Trainers