Friday, January 24, 2014

Might and Magic X Legacy V4.2.2.12621 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun









F1:Active Trainer
F2:Inf.Health
F3:Inf.Mana
F4:Add Exp
F5:Inf.Attribute Points
F6:Inf.Supplies
F7:Inf.Cash


Important ;"You aren't allowed to copy this to other websites"

YouTube video link of the Trainer : Watch Now


Download Link Click Here


" Tested on Windows 7 64 Bit
Important : If You are running Windows 8 and you get the memory error simply go to the trainer "Troubleshoot Compatibility" or compatibility in properties then choose compatibility with Windows XP SP 2 ."
© Omar Iw Aka " MrAntiFun"

15 comments:

  1. wow.. man you're fast!
    thank you very much! and keep on rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good day, what are the chances of getting this trainer updated for use with version 1.3.1-14561 of the game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude, any way I can reset my attribute and skill points to zero? I didn't realize the hotkey was the same as in game quick save hotkey, i only wanted infinite mana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man, any chance there's a way I can reset my attribute and skill points to zero without spending them? I didn't realize the trainer used the same key as quick save (F5). I only wanted to use the trainer for infinite mana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep up the good work bro, i know it hard to make trainers
    good on you man =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so great work! weel done!
    but for me the life isn't work, mana, gold, supplies are ok but i continue to lose my life :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi and let me say thank you again for the trainer,but after a tried it i saw that the options: F2:Inf.Health , F3:Inf.Mana doesn't work is it possible to fix this?
    Using the Reloaded Release and all the trainers you've made so far and i am using didn't have any problem at all.
    Thank you and keep on Rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep crashing my game even I load it up please help

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anonymous mine works fine must be your game version

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there a fix for the Inf Health option yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a newer trainer actually http://mrantifun.blogspot.com/2014/02/might-and-magic-x-legacy-update-1.html

      Delete

Latests Trainers